Services and Rates
A comprehensive look at the events and politics of the coming week.
Both a factual recap and a political analysis of the week just ending.
Gavel-to-Gavel Legislative Coverage
We cover every speech and every action taken in both the House and Senate.
We issue timely, accurate stories about virtually every important daily development in state government.
From national politicians to local heroes, angry protests to talking heads, the News Service captures a vast variety of state government moments.
Governor's Council Coverage
We offer unique, ongoing coverage of news from the panel that interviews and approves judicial nominees.
Press Release Archives
We publish every press release we receive verbatim, providing the opportunity to see what all parties in the policy wars are saying. Releases are archived back to 1997.
Video and Audio from News Events
Our multimedia clips let subscribers put themselves in the room with newsmakers.
Subscribers can sign up to be emailed any time an issue, name or phrase is mentioned in News Service copy.
Schedules and Advisories
A complete rundown of the day's events is only a click away - the News Service offers not only a comprehensive events listing, but supplemental advisories on what's making news.
Searchable News Archives
Our fully-searchable archive of News Service stories and legislative copy runs back to 1986.
Virtual News Bureau
With instant online access, subscribing to the News Service is like hiring your own State House news bureau to supply constant, accurate monitoring of state government developments -- for next to nothing!
Subscribers can receive their News Service copy via email or on our website. Perhaps the most effective combination is frequent monitoring of our Web site combined with use of our Alert System, which notifies subscribers when their issues of interest are mentioned in our material.
|Media||36 to 240/week|
- Subscribers receive a 10% discount for making a full annual payment.
- Each subscription includes three email recipients and three web logins.
- Additional Users: $3.00 per week (per user) up to and including nine (9) additional users per subscription. $6.00 per week (per user) for 10+ additional users, except news media please call office for maximum users.
- Detailed Rate Sheet
Please see our subscription terms here. By subscribing to the News Service you are agreeing to these terms.
Click here to start your free, no‑obligation, 21-day trial.
- Debate Schedule Rankles Race Between Peake, Stanton 1:51 PM Thu
- Open House, Senate Races Drive Big July Spending 1:28 PM Thu
- Opponents: New Surtax TV Ad "Simply Not True" 1:23 PM Thu