- To update authorized users, or for additional email and web users, contact your subscription manager.
- Authorized users may each share five (5) email reports with non-subscribers each month.
- Paid subscription newspapers and magazines may reprint all News Service material with attribution.
- Broadcasting subscribers, including radio and television stations, may utilize all News Service audio-visual material with attribution. News Service video must be accompanied by an on-screen credit line.
- Web and email publications may reprint two (2) News Service features each week with attribution. They may link to more stories on our website, however it may be wise to alert readers they may encounter the News Service's paywall.
- Republishing copy published by the New Service within the last 48-hours by reprinting from or linking to our subscribers' publications without our permission is not permitted.
- Subscribers may publish all News Service photographs provided that both the photographer and the News Service are credited.
- Subscribers may not upload stand-alone News Service videos to their social media, including YouTube, accounts. For social media purposes, subscribers may link to videos on the News Service’s YouTube account. If a video has not yet been uploaded on the News Service’s YouTube, it will be uploaded upon the subscriber’s request.
- Publishers please contact Craig Sandler at (617) 722-2439 if you need to make other arrangements.
- Should a subscriber not abide by these terms we may terminate your subscription.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you contact our business office 30-days before your subscription expires.
- These terms are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns, and thanks for your continued support.