- To update authorized users, or for additional email and web users, contact your subscription manager.
- Authorized users may each share five (5) email reports with non-subscribers each month.
- Paid subscription newspapers and magazines may reprint all News Service material with attribution.
- Broadcasting subscribers, including radio and television stations, may use all News Service audio-visual material with attribution. News Service video must be accompanied by an on-screen credit line.
- Republishing copy published by the News Service within the last 48-hours by reprinting from or linking to our subscribers' publications without our permission is not permitted.
- Subscribers may publish all News Service photographs provided that both the photographer and the News Service are credited.
- Subscribers may not upload stand-alone News Service videos to their social media, including YouTube, accounts. For social media purposes, subscribers may link to or embed videos on the News Service’s YouTube or Vimeo accounts. If a video has not yet been uploaded on the News Service’s YouTube or Vimeo, it will be uploaded upon the subscriber’s request.
- Publishers please contact Craig Sandler at (617) 722-2439 if you need to make other arrangements.
- Should a subscriber not abide by these terms we may terminate your subscription.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you contact our business office 30-days before your subscription expires.
- These terms are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns, and thanks for your continued support.
Click here to start your free, no‑obligation, 21-day trial.
- Campbell Joins Next Year's Race for Boston Mayor 10:41 AM Thu
- Markey: Prez Debates Must Cover Climate Change 2:46 PM Wed
- Mermell Joins Push for Ranked-Choice Voting 1:53 PM Wed
Latest COVID-19 Figures in Mass.
State House Takeout Podcast
The Mass. Almanac, which is free to subscribers through 2020, is keeping track of races from U.S. Senate to County Commissioner. SHNS subscribers access free throughout 2020!